Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New direction

When I started this blog, I had the full intention of being current with it and having it focused on my spirituality.  An outlet per say as I was discovering and embracing that side of me that I had newly reconnected with after years of suppression.  But staying on task isn't an easy thing for me, as a million things always seem to be racing in my head.  No, I'm not ADD or ADHD.  I'm a Gemini.
Communication is vital to me and something I feel I get so little these days.  Yes, there are all these social media sites now where people can just come and say whatever they want and with that comes repercussions in the form of unfiltered drama.  That is not for me.  I don't do well with unnecessary drama.  It actually dims my light inside.
I can't help but feel like I have so much to say but no one seems to want to listen.  I don't know.  Maybe I'm not a very interesting person.  Maybe what I've got to say is nothing new or maybe my insights and feelings really are like everyone else's even though I feel so different.  An odd number amongst the evens.

Having said that, I am devoting this blog to me.  Not in a narcissistic way but in a way for me to grow on my journey.  And maybe even helping me stay focused on making dreams, no matter how small they may seem to others, become realities.

I will have ups.
And I will definitely have downs.
I may even sometimes show the worst side of me but I truly hope not.
Either way, I'll just be me.


1 comment:

  1. How To Get Ex Girlfriend Back When She Is Dating Another Guy Urgent Love spell That Work Fast? my girlfriend and i have been getting into little arguments which then later escalate. a lot of which are my fault but i never thought i would lose her because we are in love. she told me yesterday that she loves me but she is done. that the fights keep hurting her too much. i can’t believe i hurt her like that and would love nothing more than another chance to prove to her and myself that i will cut out my insecurities that I’ve brought into this relationship. It wasn’t until i lost her that my eyes really opened in what i was doing. i asked for another chance and she said she cannot do that right now. i asked if she is done with my forever and she said she doesn’t know what will happen down the road but right now she needs space. I’m lost, confused, heart broken. i feel like it’s all my fault and i don’t want to lose her, all she told me was that the relationship is over, she blocked me on whatsapp. i went no contact. she unblock me. i still maintain no contact she blocked me again. 1 week of no contact. will she come back? we were very close. she may not be the best looking girl. but i love her. now i begged her to consider me but she’s did listen, she left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can cast a spell to remind her of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my girlfriend came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues. you can contact him for help too. or view his page on.... https://happylovespell2.wordpress.com/ his whatsapp number: +2348133873774 or his gmail:... happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete