Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I've been tagged!

Storybook and Pyper fromEvery Magical Day http://everymagicalday.wordpress.com/2012/01/16/weve-been-tagged-11-random-things/ tagged me and I am not a party pooper. Well, not intentionally anyway! So here goes the questions I must answer:
1. What is your earliest memory? It honestly depends on the day. My mind is an enigma and I am amazed at some of the things I am capable of remembering when I stop and think. But the first memory that pops into my head at this present time is of my mother rocking me. I was probably 2 or 3.
2. If you had to chose would you rather live in a place of seasonal extremes (snow in winter and swimming in summer) or in a stable climate (50 to 80 degree) location? I am currently living in a stable climate and though it has it's perks.....I dream of the 4 seasons.
3. What is your favorite book? Why? This is one of those impossible questions to answer so I shall use a quote form Ever After...."I could no sooner choose a favorite star in the heavens"
4. Do you prefer Lemons or Limes? I'm not biased...lol
5. Do you believe in reincarnation? Yes I do
6. Where does your happiness come from? It comes from my family....it comes from my Mom.
7. Which is your favorite season? I love them all but Autumn is my favorite.
8. City or Country? Country but I need to live in close proximity to a city.
9. Favorite type of vehicle? My legs
10. Favorite Dinner and Dessert? LOVE pasta and what would dessert be without chocolate!
11. What is your favorite children’s movie? Another impossible question!!

No comments:

Post a Comment